So yesterday I did some searching and found two posts about Mica. The cover made it on Lousy Book Covers a website devoted to well the title kind of says it all. Now I have to admit Mica's cover wasn't my best creation, and to be completely honest I agree with all the comments . Could I have done better? Maybe, but money and time were a factor. They still are when trying to create covers for my books. I work ten hours days four days a week, have two kids, a husband and lots of other responsibilities. This is a hobby, while I enjoy it, I'm not making money off it. So I'm not going to put a ton of money into it, especially when I don't have it. This goes for editing as well. I received a review from The Black Spot on the Gray Hand according to the blog "The black spot is an author's worst nightmare..." . Truthfully I've had harder reviews. The author of the blog gave me a three, and really the worst thing that was said, " This is a 10 page sho...
Comments
Post a Comment