Cover Reveal/ Sneak Peek

So since I was laid up with a bum ankle and I wasn't feeling the writing bug, I decided to work on some graphics. I redid Lyric's cover, I wasn't really happy with the orginal and I think you'll agree this one is much better looking.
What do you all think better, worst, the same?

Since I was working on this one I decided to do the covers for my teaser The Survivalistas: Book 2.5 Mica and Book 3 Piper
 
Here's a sneak peek...

While I feel really good about Piper's cover I'm kinda on the fence about Mica's. I encourage constructive criticize of all kinds so feel free to tell me how you feel in the comments. 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not all exposure is good exposure

Review of The Survivalista Book 1

The Survivalistas- Book 3: Piper- Chapter 11 - Part 3 - The End